ONE integrated management system that will meet all your Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety needs
Are you a Professional operating in the area(s) of Quality, Environment, Health & Safety (QEHS), Occupational Health or indeed Sustainability?
SCANNELL is a web-based software application that addresses all the key areas of Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management using a modular yet fully integrated approach:
Whatever the size or complexity of your organisation, SCANNELL aims to ensure that you …
Our success rate speaks for itself
To date 100% of our clients have reached certification first time around!
The system is already being successfully used by a wide range of certified international blue chip clients.
The SCANNELL solution has been designed in strict accordance to the International Management System Standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality
- ISO 14001 and EMAS Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) Occupational Health & Safety Management
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- ISO 22001 Food Safety Management
SCANNELL has been designed to follow the Deming Cycle for continuous improvement of processes and products which is widely used in Lean Manufacturing.
- Establish objectives and targets based on risk assessments, legal and other requirements and management review of the data analysed
- Implement management programmes and collect data on performance
|Check or Study|
- Study the actual results, determine trends and root causes
|Act or Adjust|
- Raise corrective and preventive actions and determine their effectiveness
- Review risk assessments
- Check compliance with current legal and other requirements
The need to ensure compliance with legal and other requirements is woven through the system
provides access to up-to-date legislation and compliance checklists based on specific business or site profiles
links legal requirements to risk assessments, objectives, targets and management programmes
links legal requirements to incidents, accidents and non-conformances
checks compliance with specific parameters and limits and ensures that waste shipments meet duty of care requirements
allows compliance to be evaluated and audited