Accident, Incident and Behavioural Management
Employers have a legal obligation to report and investigate certain work-related accidents, illnesses and incidents.
Tracking, monitoring and managing “incidents” (accidents, environmental releases, non-conformances, safety concerns, etc) is another important element of a quality, environment, energy or health and safety management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 or ISO 45001).
The INCIDENT module provides a full life-cycle enterprise solution to incident management based on a systematic approach that identifies root causes, tracks trends and drives continual improvement.
Are you striving to achieve an incident-free workplace?
It will provide:
- Different configurable templates based on the type of incident
- An easy to use step by step process providing for multiple factors to record or investigate incidents and raise or close actions
- “Closed-loop” continual improvement workflow that ensures the appropriate people are notified and effective actions are implemented
The SCANNELL Incident Management Module will deliver the following benefits:
- Site specific configuration & access control, including confidentiality features
- Structured and consistent approach to recording and tracking accidents, incidents, safety concerns or quality concerns through to investigation, corrective and preventive action and closure, including optional effectiveness review
- Email alerts to relevant personnel of recorded incidents & follow up actions (date driven)
- Cause & Effect (Fishbone / Ishikawa) approach to root cause analysis
- Lost-time recording
- Integration with LAW, RISK, DATA & AUDIT Modules
- Dashboard and reports for Key Performance Indicators
- Supporting information – reports, photographs, etc – is retained in the system for audit purposes
- Mobile App makes reporting on the move easy (even when there is no signal coverage) and encourages behavioural change (for example Good Catch, Don’t Walk By, Safety Concerns, etc)
Mobile Good Catch
The SCANNELL Mobile Good Catch is an online-offline mobile application designed to help you create a positive reporting culture.
The 2-click process makes it easy to report incidents and near misses with photos and other media.
Incident data is synced with the main system so that you are able to react to potential hazards and risks quickly and take “real time” information into account when assessing risks and making management decisions.
It’s as simple as that!