Monitoring and Measurement
Monitoring and measurement is an important element of a quality, environment, energy or health and safety management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 or ISO 45001) and is often a requirement of environmental permits or authorisations.
Ensuring compliance with a wide range of quality, environmental and occupational regulatory limits, data collection and reporting requirements, both internal and external, can be laborious. SCANNELL’s highly configurable DATA module with easy data entry schedule makes it a breeze.
Large organisations also gather data from their various sites and activities for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Reporting which is an essential component of demonstrating social and environmental responsibility to customers, shareholders and other stakeholders.
Quality, Environmental, Energy, and Health & Safety data can include:
- Emissions to air or water
- Energy or resource consumption
- Waste vendors & shipments
- Occupational health monitoring
- Statutory testing of equipment
- Calibration of equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment issued
- Contractor control
Actually you can pretty much record anything you like. The module has at its core a flexible configuration feature that allows authorised users to set-up the relevant data fields to be captured and monitored.
Compliance Data Management
Features and benefits include:
- Dashboard and monitoring schedule
- Email alerts to relevant personnel to ensure effective tracking of data
- Entry of data can be distributed securely throughout the organisation and then viewed from a single system based on access control
- Data input can be monitored for compliance with external and/or internal limit values with the ability for over-ride criteria
- Integration with INCIDENT module for management of non-conformances
- Waste consignments can be tracked to final disposal, including supplier verification and reconciliation with disposal certificates
- Manage contractors and other third parties
- Manage Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Manage Inductions and other Training requirements
- Manage QEH&S-related equipment such as calibration equipment, drench shower inspections, ladders, Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV), etc