We are delighted to have been approved as a Crown Commercial Service Supplier for the G-Cloud 9 Digital Marketplace and we are excited to be able to present a whole new dimension on SaaS based Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety (Q EH&S) applications to the UK public sector.
So, what is G-Cloud 9?
Known as the Digital Marketplace, it first was launched in 2012 by the UK Government to provide an efficient procurement process for public sector bodies (government agencies, local authorities, the NHS, housing associations, the education sector, etc) wishing to procure cloud technology solutions. The framework provides pre-qualification of sellers which allows the buyers to quickly identify relevant suppliers and shorten their procurement processes, as well as costs.
As an approved supplier in the Digital Marketplace, we can supply any (or all) of the following modules which you can take one integrated system or pick and choose according to your needs and build it up as you go:
- Legal Register and Compliance Management System, always up to date with the applicable UK requirements, and which satisfies the requirements of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001 and ISO 22001.
- A simple Risk Assessment and Risk Reduction Process to meet all aspects of your Q EH&S needs, including a variety of templates
Contractor Management (Permits to Work, Method Statements, etc), DSEAR, DSE, Manual Handling, Fire Safety and COSHH
- Accident / Incident, Investigation, Corrective & Preventive Action Management, including an offline mobile App, and suitable for RIDDOR.
- An Audit facility to allow you to systematically & objectively evaluate compliance with any requirements, including an offline mobile App Training, PPE and Critical Equipment records
- Management Planning Tools – Objectives, Targets, Management Programmes
- Monitoring and Measurement of environmental parameters, occupational health, greenhouse gas, carbon, waste, etc, with dynamic compliance assessment
- A Document Library
- A module for effective Change Management
- blog (1)
- CONSTRUCTION (1)
- DIGITAL MARKETPLACE (1)
- INTERNATIONAL LEGISLATION (1)
- QEH&S MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (2)