Manage Audits and Inspections
The AUDIT Module enables organisations to systematically & objectively evaluate the fulfilment of compliance with legal requirements and other criteria set by the organization or its customers.
Do you have an effective programme for periodic audits and inspections to evaluate compliance with internal and external legal and other requirements?
The module is very flexible and templates can be set-up to handle all aspects of an organization’s environmental, safety, manufacturing excellence or quality audit and inspection programmes.
Audits can be planned, scheduled and executed, and (via the INCIDENT module) corrective & preventive actions can be tracked to closure.
Audits can be carried out internally or externally or by a third party.
What You Get
- A structured and consistent approach to planning, scheduling and recording internal or external audits and inspections
- Real-time tracking of continual improvement
- A wide range of customisable templates to meet diverse requirements, including question and answer, behavioural checklists, scorable audit criteria, 5S / 6S, etc
- Streamlined audit process that reduces subjectivity, and minimizes auditor or inspector preparation & post-audit report activities
The system will deliver the following benefits:
- Dashboard and reports for Key Performance Indicators
- Email alerts to relevant personnel to ensure effective closure of findings and recommendations (date driven) through integration with the INCIDENT module
- Incomplete findings result in the generation of an audit trail which can be picked up in subsequent audits
- Knowledge is retained – unaffected by personnel changes – with an easy learning curve for new individuals
Mobile Audit-Inspection App
The Mobile Audit App allows scheduled Audits and Inspections to be carried out on the move (on or offline) from your phone or tablet and then synch’d with the main system for centralised real-time reporting.
It’s as simple as that!