Manage Documented Information
Our DOC Control module enables you to manage, control and use documented information. Documents and records in a variety of media formats that are necessary for the effectiveness of a management system and may be required by law or customers.
Documented information can include:
- work instructions
- technical manuals
- safety data sheets
- licences, permits or other authorisations
- photos or other digital media
- pages on internal web sites.
Documented information required by the ISO management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 or ISO 45001) must be controlled to ensure:
- it is available and suitable for use, where and when it is needed;
- it is adequately protected (e.g. from loss of confidentiality, improper use, or loss of integrity).
- distribution, access, retrieval and use;
- storage and preservation, including preservation of legibility;
- control of changes (e.g. version control);
- retention and disposition.