Accident, Incident and Behavioural Management
Employers have a legal obligation to report and investigate certain work-related accidents, illnesses and incidents.
Tracking, monitoring and managing “incidents” (accidents, environmental releases, non-conformances, safety concerns, etc) is another important element of a quality, environment, energy or health and safety management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 or ISO 45001).
The INCIDENT module provides a full life-cycle enterprise solution to incident management based on a systematic approach that identifies root causes, tracks trends and drives continual improvement.
Are you striving to achieve an incident-free workplace?
It will provide:
- Different configurable templates based on the type of incident
- An easy to use step by step process providing for multiple factors to record or investigate incidents and raise or close actions
- “Closed-loop” continual improvement workflow that ensures the appropriate people are notified and effective actions are implemented
The SCANNELL Incident Management Module will deliver the following benefits:
- Site specific configuration & access control, including confidentiality features
- Structured and consistent approach to recording and tracking accidents, incidents, safety concerns or quality concerns through to investigation, corrective and preventive action and closure, including optional effectiveness review
- Email alerts to relevant personnel of recorded incidents & follow up actions (date driven)
- Cause & Effect (Fishbone / Ishikawa) approach to root cause analysis
- Lost-time recording
- Integration with LAW, RISK, DATA & AUDIT Modules
- Dashboard and reports for Key Performance Indicators
- Supporting information – reports, photographs, etc – is retained in the system for audit purposes
- Mobile App makes reporting on the move easy (even when there is no signal coverage) and encourages behavioural change (for example Good Catch, Don’t Walk By, Safety Concerns, etc)